2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
REDUCED BY £12,995!!! SEA VIEWS!
55 YEAR LEASE
EARN AN INCOME THROUGH OUR MANAGED LETTING SCHEME
Annual Running Costs 2016
- Ground Rent: £1200
- Service Charge estimated £724.84 per quarter (includes water rates & buildings insurance) £10 + VAT per installment
- Electricity: as used (billed quarterly)
- Council Tax: Band A (billed by Waveney District Council)
WATERSIDE - A MANAGED PARK IN A GREAT LOCATION
Overlooking the Suffolk coast and set in seven acres of parkland, Waterside is a very special place. Located in the village of Corton, this park has a real community atmosphere. It’s like a village within a village.
The outstanding facilities include a swimming pool, bar, restaurant and shop. A Tingdene brick built holiday villa at Waterside is ideal as a second home and has huge potential as a holiday let investment.
- Stunning clifftop sea views
- Covered heated swimming pool
- Bar & Restaurant
- Close to beaches & seaside attractions
Nearest Train Station
Lowestoft - 3.3m
Waterside Facilities & Local Amenities
Local Things To Do
Scenic Places to visit