55 YEAR LEASE
- Sea views
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- On-site facilities
Annual Running Costs 2017
- Ground Rent: £1000 + VAT
- Service Charge: estimated £766.91 per quarter (includes
- Water rates & buildings insurance) £10 + VAT per instalment
- Electricity: as used (billed quarterly)
- Council Tax: Band A (billed by Waveney District Council)
WATERSIDE - CLIFF TOP VILLAS IN A VILLAGE WITHIN A VILLAGE!
Overlooking the Suffolk coast and set in seven acres of parkland, Waterside is a very special place. Located in the village of Corton, this park has a real community atmosphere. It’s like a village within a village.
The outstanding facilities include a swimming pool, bar, restaurant hair salon and shop. A Tingdene brick built holiday villas at Waterside is ideal as a second home and has huge potential as a holiday let investment.
Nearest Train Station
Lowestoft - 3.2m
Waterside Facilities and Local Amenities
Local things to do
Local scenic attractions