Norfolk and the surrounding area is the perfect place to get in to the festive spirit and enjoy Christmas to the fullest. With Tingdene you can enjoy all the winter festivities whilst always being close to one of our top quality holiday homes, so after a full day Christmas shopping you can sit back and relax with a glass of mulled wine at our holiday accommodation in Norfolk.
Here is our five fabulous festive ideas to get you in the Christmas Spirit:
1) Norwich Christmas Tree Festival (3/12/15 – 7/12/15) St Peter Mancroft is the largest of the 31 medieval parish churches in Norwich, they celebrate Christmas with a number of festive events and musical concerts.
2) Norwich Ghost Walks (14/12/15 – 21/12/15) Join for the Christmas special ghost walks, Christmas themed ghost stories from around Britain followed by mulled wine and mince pies in Norwich’s oldest pub.
3) Snow White at the Theatre Royal (15/12/15 – 17/12/15) Full of the traditional ingredients that make this fantastic festive show a family favourite.
4) The Twelve Days Of Christmas at Norwich Castle (19/12/15 – 2/01/16) Enjoy festive stories and make the most of family time with craft making inspired by the traditional song ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’.
5) Santa’s Magical Journey (28/11/15 – 23/12/15) Come and visit Father Christmas in Thursford this festive period. Take a magical journey through Santa’s winter wonderland where you will meet a lot of festive fantasy characters, ending with a trip through the magical forest and arriving at Santa’s house where you get to meet Father Christmas.
There is plenty to see and do during the festive period in Norwich and with our spacious high end holiday homes put you right in the heart of the action.