This October half term we are opening our doors to welcome you to visit our holiday property open weekend, on 21st and 22nd October at Tingdene Broadlands Park & Marina in Suffolk! A holiday property is somewhere to do the things you thought you didn’t have time to do, like simply strolling on a beach, or wandering country lanes. Somewhere to walk the dog by the water or strike out for some more determined exploring.
Visit this weekend and enjoy complimentary prosecco, cakes and even a hog roast as you take a wander around our park and many holiday properties open and on display!
As children and grandchildren are an important part of holiday home life, we have a treat for them too with Zoo-tastic mobile petting zoo who will be bringing along a collection of owls, snakes, lizards and even some tarantulas!
THE GATEWAY TO THE UK'S NEWEST NATIONAL PARK
- New and refurbished holiday homes for sale
- Choose from lodges, villas and holiday homes for sale (12 month holiday use)
- Brand new caravan plots just released for sale
- Become an owner at Broadlands Park and Marina and gain access to multiple leisure clubs
- Great park facilities including gym, indoor pool, bar and restaurant
- Marina & moorings available - explore the Broads by water
Sought after Suffolk is unspoiled but you'll be spoiled for choice. Discover the waterways of the Broads via the park's marina. Located close to the one of the UK's most prestigious seaside locations, Southwold, with it's working lighthouse, splendid art galleries, fine shops, pubs, award-winning pier, historic beach huts and Adnam's brewery, Broadlands Park and Marina is the perfect spot to explore what Suffolk has to offer.