Sought after Lincolnshire is unspoiled, but you'll be spoiled for choice
If you enjoy fresh air, space and tranquility, try hiking along the Viking Way, or strolling along the inspiring the Tennyson Trail. Visit Europe's finest Gothic Cathedral, and see how it was used as a double for Westminster Abbey in the Da Vinci Code and heard to Stambford to Burghley House, where the re-make of Pride and Prejudice was filmed.
Cedar Wood Homes for sale - Live by the sea for only £13,000
- Use all year round for holiday or residential use
- Various lease options available - 15, 25 and 50 years
- Various upgrade and improvement options available
- Lease is protected under The Landlord & Tenant Act
- Great value, low annual costs
- Guaranteed finance packages available
- Exclusive owner events and benefits
More benefits for you!
Owning your own property at Tingdene brings you even more benefits than you thought! Your exclusive Owner's Privilege card entitles you to exclusive discounts at participating local restaurants, bars and other amenities.