THE BENEFITS OF BRINGING YOUR OWN CARAVAN TO hazelgrove
Are you fed up of paying high site fees? Do you know where your money goes?
There are so many reasons why you’ll benefit from bringing your own caravan to Hazelgrove.
With over 40 years experience we know what caravan owners look for, and we know how best to cater for them.
For a start our site fees are very reasonable. Moving here could make you savings. Our running costs are low too, and the whole business of fees, charges and general costs is totally transparent. When it comes to water and waste for example - you pay what we pay. We’ll even provide you with an annual estimate. And you won’t pay for facilities that you don’t use.
We’ll help you move here too, organising all the transport and connections for you.
And when you are here - it’s peaceful. There’s no pressure to upgrade. You can relax, making full use of the cafe, bar and shops - the upkeep of which you don’t pay for!
8 REASONS TO SAY YES TO MOVING TO HAZELGROVE!
Pay transparent and fair general charges with Tingdene, and bring your caravan to the coast with Hazelgrove.
- Long season - March to January
- Low running costs (2014 Charges - Site Fees £2648.19 - £2845.13
- Hassle free move - we will organise the transport and connections
- Transparent and fair general charges that cover rates, water & waste - you pay what we pay! (We provide an annual estimate and then a final account for you to see)
- Peaceful location - no holiday letting scheme through the park
- No constant sales pressure to upgrade
- No charges for facilities you don’t use
- Trusted and credible company with 40 years experience of improving lifestyles