OWN YOUR OWN STATIC CARAVAN - at hazelgrove
You’ll love having a holiday home at Hazelgrove. We have new homes available for sale in this hugely popular location, which puts you within easy reach of the coasts and countryside of Yorkshire. Surrounded by beauty and steeped in history this stunning coastal location gives you the chance to enjoy the wonderful North Yorkshire Moors National Park and charming towns like Whitby and Staithes.
Owning your own holiday home at Hazelgrove can open up a whole new world for you, your family and friends. And with the opportunity to earn an income from holiday lettings it’s as rewarding as it is relaxing.
LATEST HOLIDAY PROPERTIES FOR SALE AT HAZELGROVE
Excellent Park Facilities
Hazelgrove is a tranquil park situated right next to the sea, surrounded by fantastic facilities that make your time spent with us even better.
- Spar shop & Butchers
- Post Office
- Leisure Centre
- King's Grill Restaurant
- Real Meal's Deli
We manage so you can relax & enjoy
Behind the scenes our helpful staff are busily looking after the park to guarantee your experience is everything you want it to be. Hazelgrove Park operates at the highest standards, everything is ticked & checked, not that we want you to notice, we want you to live your dreams.
Become an Owner Elect for exclusive access to facilities, events & promotions ACROSS THE UK!
Owning your own holiday home at Tingdene brings you even more benefits than you thought! Your exclusive Owner's Privilege card entitles you to exclusive discounts at participating restaurants, bars, leisure clubs and a wide range of other amenities.
- 10% discount at Waterside Bar & Grill
- 25% discount on lunch menu and 10% discount on evening meals at Giardino Italian Restaurant, Lowestoft - Suffolk
- 10% discount at Martello's Cafe Bar and Restaurant, Lowestoft - Suffolk
- Access to Waterside gym
- Exclusive times in Waterside swimming pool
- Manage bills & services online with the Owners Elect website
- 10% discount at The Lighthouse, Walcott - Norfolk
- One off 7-day guest pass at Victory Swim & Fitness Centre, North Walsham - Norfolk
- 5% on memberships for 5 or more all inclusive members at Victory Swim & Fitness Centre, North Walsham - Norfolk
- With every 6 main meals purchased,
get 1 free at the Cafe and Fish & Chip Shop at Mablethorpe Park
- Buy One, Get One Free on Cinema Tickets (Mondays only) at Loewen Cinema, Mabelthorpe - Lincolnshire
- 50p off all Children's entry at Adventure World, Mablethorpe - Lincolnshire
- 10% discount on Take-away Menu at Presto's, Mablethorpe - Lincolnshire
- 10% discount on hair colour and blowdry at Nu Look, Mablethorpe - Lincolnshire
- 10% discount at The Black Boy, Weeley - Clacton-on-sea
- Sentinel Leisure Packages -
- Single Swim & Spa Indulgence Package 12 month
£276 per annum up-front cash membership
(currently £307.45 – full price)
• Unlimited swimming during any public session at Waterlane, Bungay pool, Phoenix in Bradwell, Marina Centre and Broadlands.
• Unlimited spa use at Waterlane (sauna, steam room, ice fountain, monsoon shower, heated loungers, robes and slippers) plus exclusive discounted treatments at Rosies Day Spa and The Source Café
- Single All Inclusive 12 month
£329 per annum up-front cash membership
(currently £384.45 – full price)
• Unlimited gym at Waterlane, Bungay pool and Gym, Phoenix Pool, Bradwell (being built 2016), Marina Centre and Broadlands.
• Unlimited swimming during any public session at Waterlane, Bungay pool, Phoenix Bradwell, Marina Centre and Broadlands.
• Unlimited spa use at Waterlane (sauna, steam room, ice fountain, monsoon shower, heated loungers, robes and slippers) plus exclusive discounted treatments at Rosies Day Spa and the Source Café.
• Unlimited group fitness classes and aquatic classes at Waterlane, Bungay Pool, Phoenix Bradwell, Marina Centre and Broadlands
- Full Family Membership 12 month
(up to 2 adults and 2 children)
£750 per annum up-front cash membership
(currently £1,163.80 – full price)
• All above inclusive.
To get these offers, our owners have to pay in full at time of purchase at either Broadlands or Waterlane Leisure Centre (they will need to have their Privilege Card present).