2 bedrooms | 38 X 12
- Decking and parking space
- Spacious lounge with large picture windows and door to decking
- Large kitchen with full size fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave and plenty of storage units with large worktop space. Kitchen contents included in sale.
- Fully winterised with double glazing and gas central heating
- Sturdy non-rust galvanised chassis
- Free standing furniture and dining table
- Bedroom 1 double, fitted wardrobes, dressing table, en-suite toilet.
- Bedroom 2 twin, fitted wardrobe.
- 2nd toilet off hallway.
- Large bathroom with full size bath and full size shower cubicle, wash basin and storage.
- Hallway with door to large decking area.
- Shed, deck furniture, outside tap.
- Kitchen contents included in sale.
- Main bathroom has shower and bath, and the main bedroom has an ensuite loo.
- Site Fees and General Non Domestic Charge for 2018 included!
- Owners Privilege Card - gain discounts and benefits across the UK
- Exclusive owners website
Annual Running Costs 2018
- Site Fees: £2,459.87 + VAT
- General Non Domestic Charge: £428.40 (estimated)
- Gas Bottles: 47kg - £61 (each)
- Electric: as used per quarter
- Caravan Insurance
Yes, North Denes is the UK’s most easterly caravan park. This stunning location is next to the beach at Ness Point, and it’s the ideal spot for your static caravan holiday home. Calm and quiet, but not far away from lots of East Anglia’s best attractions, North Denes is a brilliant holiday location.
Scenic places to visit
CALL US ON 01502 218 385 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND
Nearest Train Station
Lowestoft - 1.6miles
North Denes Facilities & Local Amenities
Local things to do