99 YEAR LEASE
- 2 bedroom holiday properties
- x10 new plots just released for sale
- Open all year round
- Low annual running costs
- Peace of mind - buy from a long standing manufacturer
- 99 year lease
- Lease protected under The Landlord & Tenant Act
- Earn an income from our managed letting scheme
- Reserve today with only £1000!
Annual Running Costs 2018
- Ground Rent: £1200 + VAT
- Service Charge: estimated £818.93 + VAT
- Electric: as used per quarter
- Council Tax: Band A (billed by North Norfolk District Council)
- 12 month holiday occupancy (cannot be used as main/sole residence)
The north Norfolk coast is one of the UK’s most sought after holiday locations. With Rainbow’s End as your holiday home you’ll see why. There’s so much to do within easy reach of Rainbow’s End.
Relax and unwind or get up and go. From water sports and walking to history and heritage, from byways and Broads to all the fun of the fair, this stretch of countryside and coast has more than you ever imagined. From Rainbow’s End you’ll be able to visit the gorgeous town of Burnham Market, or strike out for the breath-taking vista that’s Holkham Beach. You can head for outstanding resorts and attractions and, of course, The Broads or you can simply sit by the sea and dream at Rainbow’s End.
Nearest Train Station
North Walsham - 5.8m
Rainbows Facilities and Local Amenities
Local things to do
Scenic places to visit