KEEP THE MEMORIES,
IMPROVE THE LOCATION.
BRING YOUR STATIC CARAVAN TO US!
ARE YOU FED UP OF PAYING HIGH SITE FEES? DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES?
Pay transparent and fair general charges with Tingdene, and bring your caravan to one of our parks on the coast or in the countryside.
Bring on fee £3,600 + VAT which includes:
- Caravan transportation (25 mile radius)
- Site fees & general rates included for 2017
- 1 x gas bottle, Freesat dish and box
- Gas and electric connection and test
- Sited and chained down
Annual Running Costs 2018
- Site Fees: £2,459.87 + VAT
- General charges: £428.40 (estimated)
- Gas Bottles: 47kg - £61 (each)
- Electric: as used per quarter
- Caravan Insurance
Yes, North Denes is the UK’s most easterly caravan park. This stunning location is next to the beach at Ness Point, and it’s the ideal spot for your static caravan holiday home. Calm and quiet, but not far away from lots of East Anglia’s best attractions, North Denes is a brilliant holiday location.
CALL 01502 218385 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Nearest Train Station
Lowestoft - 1.6miles
North Denes Facilities & Local Amenities
Local things to do
Scenic places to visit